Monday, November 22, 2010

The Twins' Faces


There is enough similarities that my ADG (left) and Basaak (right) could pass as twins.  The boy features are larger than the girl features which seems to work to my advantage.

As of now, I have carved the lips and the nose. The eye sockets have been sanded out a little too. I removed the eye lashes. Next to come-

Eyebrows
New eye chips
Lip painting


My 5 year old has heard to talking about the twins and it must of peaked her curiosity.  She asked me as we were working on the Christmas tree how are twins made. I gave her the simple version of how there are sometimes two babies and other times one baby splits into two before they even look like babies. Then she wanted to know just how they fit inside the momma's belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment