Thursday, December 30, 2010

Week off

I ordered several items with the anticipation of being off from work for a week.

The Azone Neemo body came in but I decided not to spray paint it. For one thing it has rained all week. I have an ADG body that I am going to use instead for Angelina.

The new doll head was shipped from Bangkok last week and the paint will be here in a day or two. I am pretty excited about getting started.

My daughter's doll is completed now that Santa delivered her. It was my first try at pastel make up. By no means is it flawless. I must say Pinkie- real original but it was her choice- is pretty darn cute.

Until Sally's restocks there blonde wefting, my twins are on hold. The Azone body is on my girl twin. I can't believe how much I like it! I plan to order a second one when they are restocked on This is Blythe.

I will be publishing two patterns soon, one for sale and one for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment