Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hair Experament

On my three custom girls, 2 Black Blythes and ADG, I used human hair wefting.  My Snowden's hair, the ADG, is not really the color I would like.  I have been thinking about bleaching her hair or putting highlights in.

I consulted my mom about this.  We are going to do a test strip first. There is a possibility that the hair is as bleached as it gets. I am pretty sure it was originally black.  I will be removing the scalp from Snow's face plates and body.  This will give me an opportunity to redo her lid make up (it is copper now) and add more stabilization to her neck stem.


This light blonde is due to lighting.  I want the tone to be more like it.

While I am at it, I am going to show off the bikini I knitted for her! I think, Snow needs the extra hands for different poses.
In the future I may get another ADG for customizing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment