Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Dress for Petites!

I spent the day making little "matchy matchy" dresses for the Petite Blythes.

Yarn: Plymouth DreamBaby DK
Needles: US 2 DPNs used as straights

I casted on about 11-15 stitches and used YOs as the armholes. Increasing depended on which style I chose for that particular dress. I just used the beginning and ending yarn tails as the closure at the neck.

These are the first successful outfits I have made for the little gals!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dresses! Wish I know how to knit to create a similar dress for my little Dal ( same size as petites I think