Friday, November 18, 2011

From Busty to Flat Chesty

On Ravelry a member of the Knitting for Blythe group inquired about sanding down LPS Petite Blythe's boobage.  I just happened to have a tester LPS Blythe (stolen from my daughter) and a new set of diamond grit files.

I set to work.  It took me only about 20 minutes total to get the flat chest. This will be longer if one is using only sand paper.

Here is a couple of in progress photo and then the final:

in progress

in progress

finished!

finished!

These are both LPS; hence, the eyes open while laying down. 

A few suggestions, lay the body flat and sand across the tops first.  Once the chest starts flattening, sand the top, side and under carriage. I wish I had arrows to show you.  I will see if I can get a photo edited with with arrows to demonstrate where to sand.  I stopped sanding when the black dots appeared. Use a fine grit sand paper to smooth out any uneven spots

Now you have the makings of a boy, or a more child-like Petite!




No comments:

Post a Comment