Thursday, June 7, 2012

Simply Twins!

I like to Christmas shop long before December.  I typically have everything made/purchased before November.

My daughter, who I call R on my blogs, wants a Middie Blythe.  Gah, I couldn't do it.  I just couldn't spend the money (they went up in price since last week), especially when I found the Simply Vanilla and Simply Chocolate for so cheap when purchased together and free shipping.



Hopefully this year will be the same as the last 2 years with Santa.  R wanted Santa to decide her Christmas present.  I think she will love getting one of these dolls.  I have given her a doll nearly every Christmas.

This will be R's first real Blythe.  I have customized 3 clones for her.  This one will stay in the box until Christmas morning.  I know the first thing that will change is orange eye chips.  R likes purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment