Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New bodies for Petites

I recently have purchased two lots of Takara Petite Blythe heads, 6 in total.

Waiting for their bodies

New bodies, the yellow haired doll is the same as the red head below


The bodies are Littlest Pet Shop Blythe that I have matched the best I could to the skin tones of the Takara Petites.  One set of face plates are completely unusable for a nice doll.  They have become my model set try to get the bodies just right.  The red scalp is a spare and I thought it would be fun to make this doll (scalp came detached) be able to have 2 scalps and wigs.  Mixi Michi has photos on Flickr about making a clay scalp to fit wigs over it.

I will attempt to take photos on a least one of the next 3 dolls on how I altered the LPS body for the Takara head.  It was not a breeze as I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment