Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hair issues

Every since University of Love has arrived to me, her hair has been driving me insane.  I have tried several times unsuccessfully to tame her bangs.  I tried curler, tight hat, and just leaving them alone.  Finally, I decided to do something drastic.
You can almost see the weird V shape here.  It is truly right in the middle of her head.

I got to looking at the way the bangs was root and thatched and realized that I could potentially remove the unwanted hair that was causing the problem.  Unlike a lot of my other banged girls, UOL had a completely rooted and thatch part line THEN hair was rooted back over the top of it starting at mid-head.  The extra hair was pulled down and cut in to bangs.  It created this triangular shape that did not want to lay correctly.

I remove this much hair!

I went through the whole scalp removal process and my hunch was right.  I did pull some of the hair out from the inside, but was afraid I would over shoot my target area.  I stopped and applied glue.  Then I changed methods.  I cut about 1/8 of an inch at a time and scrapped the inside area to remove the cut hairs.  Finally, I just left some that I could not get out.

I plan to hide the short hairs under the part line.

Much better

You can't even tell!

Maybe I will name her now.  I had played with the idea of selling her. I gave her nice brown eye chips while she was opened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment