Tuesday, January 28, 2014

AA, BB, Pullip??

I bought two Pullips from a friend awhile ago- one is Jada, maybe, and the other was Bloody Red.  I liked Bloody Red, but I think what I liked most was her clothing.  She arrived to me starkers.  I had decided to customize her into a Calavera.  That was a bust.  I have now decided to customize her into a black beauty or African American doll.

I just decided this a few hours ago while there was snow flurries.  No painting happening today, or tomorrow; however, Friday's weather is looking like perfect painting day!

Now, I regret taking our her stock eye chips.  I am not sure if I can track them down.  I do have Icy chips so maybe they will work.

Once again, the problem is ALWAYS the body.  I have a spare Pullip body, but not sure if I want to destroy it yet. Pullip Style is out of replacement bodies for Pullip.

I will try to take some photos and keep my post updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment