Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jasper Hat for Ken

I made this hat for a friend's Twilight Jasper doll.  I have not heard how it works out with his hair yet, but it looks great on my vintage Ken. I thought I would share the pattern with everyone.  As of right now, I have not tested out all of the stitch counts.  They should be pretty close though.

Jasper Hat for Ken

by Natalie Scrimshire, owner of Blythe Knits Etsy Shop

Supplies:

US 2 DPNs
Sock yarn
Darning needle

Start-

CO 32 sts, work in the round

K1 x P1 rib for 3 rounds.

K15, KFB, K15, KFB (34 sts)

St. st. for 1 inch.

Decreases-

K14, K2tog, K14, K2tog (32 sts)

Knit 2 rounds.

*K6, K2tog,* all around.  (28 sts)

Knit 1 round.

*K5, K2tog,* all around (24 sts)

Knit 1 round.

*K4, K2tog,* all around. (20 st)

*K3, K2tog,* all around. (16 sts)

*K2, K2tog,* all around. (12 sts)

*K2tog,* all around. (4 sts)

Cut yarn and pull through the remaining stitches.  Weave in ends.

Copyright by Natalie Scrimshire, 2014.  Please do not reproduce my pattern or product for commercial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment