Monday, December 1, 2014

Festive Dress

I have had a lot of fun creating the long styled dresses. I think this is one of my favorites so far:

Isn't it cute?  I found the trimming and fabric from Wally Jolly World aka Walmart.  I could not pass up these festive Dachshunds.  The trimming is strips of tulle or netting with elastic.  I made a Middie skirt by sewing a double layer together.  

In addition, I made a Middie dress just like this one for my daughter's Christmas present.  It was adorable as well.
 
I am attempting to get Christmas presents finished up.  I keep adding handmade items to my daughter's stash.  It is easy to create for her since she is getting dolls + accessories, a microscope, and a Mab Graves' Pinkie and the baby dino cameo from me.

I started transitioning my Blythes into winter clothing.  Most lack maybe 10 long dresses for all of my Neos and Middies.  I probably will have them all in long dresses by Christmas.  It would be fun making Severus, the boy Icy, his name sake's wizard robes will the same pattern with alterations....



No comments:

Post a Comment