Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blythe a Day: June 3rd- 9th

June 3rd: Rainbow- Knit the rainbow.  Monroe working on a silk rainbow top.


June 4th: Laundry- Gidget is having one of those days where she has to wash clothes to have something to wear!



Extra: A chihuahua is always nearby.


June 5th: Decisions, decisions- Merrick is debating, healthy orange or sugary cupcake.


June 6th: Seashore- Peach and Pretzel are packed for the seashore. I haven't broken it to them that we are land locked.


June 7th: Don't give up- Nova posing with my grad school official transcript.  It was a challenging two years, but I did it.



June 8th: Stars/Moon- Moon showing off her star on her cheek and moon eye chips.


June 9th: Birthday- Lemon says, "It's my birthday and I can wear my dragon suit if I want to."


Extras:  

Top view- placement of items to get a clear view of face

Close up

Toy soldiers and chihuahua

To show the scale of the soldiers



No comments:

Post a Comment