Saturday, January 22, 2011
I gave up the trial and error process of repainting Angelina. I am now using SEM automotive paint. The jury is still out on my success. I am painting in "freckles" and giving 30 minutes between each layer. I don't know how I am going to wait for 2 weeks (on suggestion) for her to dry! I am ready to put hair on her!
Something I found while at the Sherwin Williams Automotive Paint shop was gold spray paint! So cool, I think it works like the SEM. I didn't really check, but it gives me an idea. Goldfinger!!
As I have mentioned before, I am putting real human hair on my custom dolls I can style them with heat. I bought a 1/2 inch Mini Cortex Straightening Iron for this purpose. It works lovely!
Sigh...I am still waiting on my dolly bank head. I am getting so anxious. Everyday I think it is THE DAY. Boo...