Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paint Day



I gave up the trial and error process of repainting Angelina. I am now using SEM automotive paint.  The jury is still out on my success.  I am painting in "freckles" and giving 30 minutes between each layer.  I don't know how I am going to wait for 2 weeks (on suggestion) for her to dry!  I am ready to put hair on her!



Something I found while at the Sherwin Williams Automotive Paint shop was gold spray paint! So cool, I think it works like the SEM.  I didn't really check, but it gives me an idea.  Goldfinger!!

As I have mentioned before, I am putting real human hair on my custom dolls I can style them with heat.  I bought a 1/2 inch Mini Cortex Straightening Iron for this purpose.  It works lovely!

Sigh...I am still waiting on my dolly bank head.  I am getting so anxious.  Everyday I think it is THE DAY.  Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment