Monday, March 26, 2012

Updating

I am a serial negligent blog owner.  I have had a few things going on since my Silver Snow post, whom by the way is know as Snow.

I sold my Icy doll and a few other items that allowed me to purchase a Cassiopeia Spice Blythe.  Poor girl has been a bit neglected along with my blog.  Just about immediately after receiving her I got really sick with an ear infection.



The ear infection has knocked me for a loop for about 2 weeks.  I am still struggling with it and fear that my hearing is damaged.  

Any who. 

Very few dolly related things have been happening.  I find when I do not feel knitting or sewing for them, that I should not force it.  I just get frustrated.

I am attempting spring cleaning though.  I went through the clothing that I have made and posted them for sale on my Etsy shop, BlytheKnits. 

Plus, a new Etsy store is in the works. I am splitting up my shop items.  Once craft and other miscellaneous items listings expire they will be added to a new shop strictly for craft and vintage items.  BlytheKnits will remain Blythe related items. 

I expect my sales will still be hit or miss, but this way it is more organized!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment