Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend work

This weekend I bought four more shadow boxes (still half off at Hobby Lobby!).  I started a new room for my Toy Story rement, Andy's room.  It was actually my husband's idea.  This is all I have so far:

hand painted clouds

And, my daughter's room box received the final item:

wine cap thing chair

No disco ball though. Maybe in the future. 

Edit to add- I just realize that I never published the post about my daughter's room box...about to do so now.

I made this outfit this weekend:


I was going to post this outfit for sale in my Etsy shop, but I like it too much.  I sell all the good stuff so I decided to keep this for myself. 

I should have listed things in my shop this weekend, but my "photo" table, aka dinning room table, is a mess. I have skirts and a pair of bloomers read to go.  

I've been thinking about starting a shop section for under garments.  I enjoy making the bloomers and thought about giving slips a try. Maybe I will start a pattern for under shirts.  I made up a pattern for my Susie Sad Eyes so it should be too hard to adapt it to Blythe.

In hindsight, I really should have done more sewing this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment